Wednesday 20 January 2010

When is bedtime already!

Wow I'm drained today and I haven't really done anything. I just feel so sleepy. Could do with a nap but that just isn't going to happen. Been to town this morning to fetch more weight watchers food. lol. I have loads left to do before the day is out though. Kids just got back from school and soon they will need feeding. Then it's going to be time to get them in the bath, then 20 minutes chill out time then they go to bed. This is my cue to get the house cleaned (again), do washing, and at some point I need to eat myself. Then I am having a bath and going to bed! I need a good early night.

My meal plan changed after I went into town. I had my special k and 2 toast for breakfast and for lunch I had 2 ww pitta breads stuffed with mixed lettuce, cucumber, red onion and 3 slices of ham. It was delish! Will deff have that again.

Not sure yet what to have for dinner.

I have decided that to make this work for me I am going to have 3-5 days off from certain foods. Such as bread, potatoes, rice, pasta etc. Otherwise I will just be eating the same things over and over and getting nowhere. If I vary it then I will have to come up with more ideas and eat more variety. I am going to start this after my next weigh in. I am after all still getting used to the whole points thing and I think if I do it that way I will be able to budget it easier and waste less.

Loving the http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/ forum too. Some funny people on there and everyone seems helpful. I have spent most of my afternoon on there and it's great that nearly everyone is sinking in the same boat and the ones who fitted in the life jackets and got out are there to help you and give you their inspirational stories of how they battled the fat.

Still going good and feeling strong. Even if I do feel guilty about stealing half a toasted teacake from my son earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment