Wednesday 20 January 2010

Blew it on day 1! I litterally have no will power!

I have gone over my points by loads today I am guessing. My allowance is 26 points a day. I have had all the right portion sizes at meal times but its the in betweens I have messed up with.



My food intake today.



40g special k

1/2 pint whole milk

2 slices of WW white danish (toasted and lightly buttered with low fat spread)

WW chocolate cake bar

2 WW pitta breads

Handful of mixed lettuce leaves

6 slices of cucumber

6 slices of wafer thin ham

Toasted teacake with extra light margarine spread

WW ham & pineapple pizza (yuck only ate half)

WW Chips (best ever)

2 slices WW white danish (lightly buttered with low fat spread)

another WW chocolate cake bar

- it was at this point i really knew i had blew it...

Glass of coke cola (about 230ml)

A bag of blue m&m's

and now I want another toasted tea cake. Oh and through out the day I have eaten about 10-15 green seedless grapes.



I am a pig!



I feel bad. Not sure wether to try again tomorrow or just say stuff it!

No comments:

Post a Comment