Tuesday 19 January 2010

Fat Club: Meeting 1.

Just got back from my first WW (aka fat club) meeting. I am officially obese! lol. I shouldn't laugh really as I know it's probably seriously affecting my body being this fat. I weighed in today at 17st 9.5lb. WOW! My 5% loss target is 16st 11lb which I am meant to hit by week 20. Personally I think I am going to do that easy. It's only 12.5lb. If I lost 3lb a week I could out-do it in a month. On a serious note though I think it might be hard giving up the pop and sweets. I have such a sweet tooth but I am hoping I can resist temptation. We'll see. I will be posting a day by day record of my meals from now on so you guys can tell me where I am going wrong if I do and also for me to keep a track and see what weeks worked. I have just had a toasted tea cake smothered in low fat spread but that’s ok because I don't really start till tomorrow :) More from me tomorrow. Time to get my nose stuck in these books I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment