Tuesday 19 January 2010

Day 1 of blogging.

Ok so here we go again. I say that in reference to a couple of different things I'm thinking about right now. Well 2 things actually. Blogging and Dieting!


I have blogged before and I am not a very good blogger to be completely truthful. Those of you that know me will already be aware of that and those of you that don't will soon realize the truth behind that statement. Most of the time a lot of it is spelt wrong, is dull and written when I am tired and should be in bed. I was an avid fan of Yahoo360 before it closed down and found it a great place to catch up on what other people were up to and also let people know what was happening in my life but alas all good things come to an end and it is now a distant memory. So I tried blogging here. But somehow it didn’t quite take off. I don't know if that was because I had stuff going on in my life or if I didn't really have much to blog about. I can't remember but I'm guessing it’s probably because I have never really given it chance to grow on me. I'm one of those people who either like something immediately and get hooked or just forget about giving it a shot. 3rd time lucky this time I'm hoping. I like to blog. It gets things out of my head and put into a place where I can come back and think about it later.


On to dieting. Tonight I am going to a Weight Watchers meeting at my local Church. Now I have tried dieting many times before but unfortunately I have zero will power and generally fall off the wagon after a month or two. I have been to Weight Watchers twice before (you can't really count the 2nd time as I only went once). I have tried dieting tablets (yucky side effects). Tried the Slimming World diet without success and I have even tried the Pink Patches (worked but were too expensive imo) this time I am adamant about doing it till I hit MY ideal weight. I emphasize MY because I want to be 15 and half stone or there about. I don't want to be thin and skinny right now. I like carrying a bit of weight. I was thin after having my first child and looking back on pictures I looked very ill. I have no recollection of whether I was healthy or not but I just looked awful. I would rather look healthy and be happy. I'm not unhappy with my weight but I don't love the spare tires and bingo wings and the size of my bum is a joke to be honest. But I don't avoid mirrors or anything like that. I sort of feel like well it's there so get used to it. I need to get out of that! I need to recognize it's not good for me. So I will try and wobble it off and eat right and hope that it works. I'm sure there is more blogs to come regarding my weight and my battle with fat so enough about that for now.

2 comments: